There are many ways you can help as an individual, company or organisation. Please do get in touch with us to discuss any of these further.
- Volunteer to collect or deliver food locally
- Become a volunteer driver
- Become a Trustee of the charity
- Donate surplus in-date food if you are a food business or supplier
- Register to receive food for your charity or community organisation
- Support us financially by making either a one-off or monthly donation
- Invite a speaker to your club or organisation
- Engage with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
We are always looking for energetic volunteers.
There are a number of different roles. Many work hard to collect surplus food weekly and daily.
If you are a budding environmentalist, social entrepreneur or local looking to get involved in an excellent community-enhancing project, then please contact us.
We are happy to receive almost all kinds of food from retailers, farmers, food producers and transport companies. These include fresh fruit and vegetables; fresh meat and fish; dairy produce such as milk, yoghurt, butter, cheese; drinks such as fruit juices, smoothies, bottled water; ambient (dry) foods; and frozen produce.
We take daily collections from some shops and outlets in Exeter, and are able to take goods in bulk quantities. Our warehouse allows us to store dry food, fresh food and frozen food.